ROADS believes in designing the most awe-inspiring travel experiences in a personalized, low-profile and intelligent style throughout the country. Our mission is to provide travel that enhances the perspectives of life. We do so by delivering insider access to all corners of the country in peerless comfort and style, with unmatched value and expertise.
Our team of travel sales professionals is quite sure about their career that they have chosen with ROADS is more than just the best travel job in the industry. They share a passion for creating the most riveting experiences for every ROADS traveller. This requires a rare conglomeration of professionalism and knowledge, patience and understanding, and above all; creativity and caring.
Whether you are a sales professional in travel or an expert in planning, marketing, information technology or administrative functions, ROADS provides a comfortable suburban environment, competitive benefits and compensation that allow one to excel through innovation and collaboration.
Select a department below to explore the very best career opportunities at the very best luxury travel and tour operator in the country.
[ Job Code:1042]
The Travel Consultant is responsible for the design, pricing and sale of itineraries that are tailored to meet guest requirements and expectations.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Meet or exceed established sales goals
• Design custom tailor made itineraries in consultation with guests and Travel Agents
• Evaluate pricing received from DMC or Third Party suppliers to ensure value (A&K value and price value)
• Communicate and advocate product and price
• Confirm required services with DMC and Third Party suppliers
• Manage all financial aspects of booking in Travel Studio according to company guidelines
• Ensure all Travel Studio booking details are complete and accurate in accordance with department guidelines
• Maximize conversions by following up on Quote Pending bookings in established timeframe
• Demonstrate competency of destination knowledge
• Meet or exceed established A&K Service standards
• Make recommendations for process, procedure and technology improvements
• Collaborate with Sales Assistant to coordinate all pre and final documents, and assist with guest/TA contact
• Collaborate with internal departments to facilitate booking process and sales
• Assist Guest Relations on post tour issues to ensure guest satisfaction is maintained
• Sales projects as determined by management
Education and Experience
• Associate or Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent experience
• High School diploma required
• Two years travel industry experience preferred
• Sales experience preferred
• Knowledge of world geography preferred
Skill and Abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with